Friday, November 28, 2008

What Lucy thinks I look like

Lucy has started playing now where she picks a doll and says it's her and then the other dolls are her sister or me, etc. She has also started doing it with books. Anytime we read a princess story she'll point to the princess and say, "That's me mommy. That's Lucy."

Brad was reading her Beauty and the Beast the other night and she immediately said that this was her:
Lucy
Then she picked this one out to be Brad. (Not the one in the mirror. I'll get to that later.)

Brad
This one is Paw Paw:
Paw Paw

Now here is the one I'd have to disagree with. I don't know why on earth she would pick this character for me. Is this how I really look and act to her? Come on!


Mommy


Do you think this is fair? I don't.


3 comments:

Jess said...

oh my gosh....I had to laugh when I saw the picture she picked out for you. No way is that what you look like or even resemble in any way. :) Though it was funny.

I remember when Isaac had all of us act out our parts as The Incredibles!!! :) It's a fun time.

Anonymous said...

Hanah used to say that she was Fiona, Daddy was Shrek, Sean was Donkey and Mommy was the Dragon! I feel your pain:)

Leisha said...

You are in a no win situation with this story - she wasn't going to give up Belle and unless you were the Teapot or another piece of the house you were stuck with Beast - I would not take it too hard - she loves her Mommy - I'm sure of it !! ;-)