Friday, November 28, 2008

The Other Kids' Tacos

My last post talked about how my son ate his taco. Once I brought out the camera, all the kids wanted to have their pictures taken eating their tacos. So...I thought I better make a post about them so that when they get bigger and read this blog they won't feel like I only care about their brother. Sound familiar?

So here is Will eating the cheese out of his taco.
Actually I think it is the cheese straight out of the bowl.
And yes, this is the way he wanted his picture taken.
Here is Briley biting into a meatless taco. (The meat is to spicy for her and I usually take a little bit out before I season it, but I forgot this time.)



Here is Lucy hiding behind her cheese triangle.
I think she ate about five or six of these. She loves cheese!


Here is Sweet Potato Mouth! He isn't eating tacos, just crackers. And sweet potatoes. And oatmeal with apricots and mixed fruit. And cheerios. Anything to keep him happy!



That wraps up the eating taco posts!

No comments: