Saturday, November 22, 2008

Field Trip to the Hospital

Our homeschool group went on a field trip to the hospital. They had a puppet that they performed a check up on. The lady on the left reminded me a little of Tina Fey, but you can't really tell from the picture. The lady on the right reminded me a little bit of the puppet. I think it must have been the mouth. Anyway...

Not to put to many words in Elijah's mouth, but I think he was thinking "Why am I even here?", "Are they really going to listen to that puppet's heartbeat?", "Don't these kids know it's a puppet?", "I think it's a puppet. Hmmmmmmmm."



Briley was playing with her tongue. Maybe she was wondering if the puppet had a tongue.
Lucy was just wondering why I was standing away from her and taking pictures instead of sitting by her to protect her from the crazy pink girl with the wild yellow hair who talked in a high pitched squeaky voice.



Will was just thinking, "Maybe if my hair wasn't so long I could see the pink girl. At least my hair isn't as messed up as hers."



Briley and her friend are looking out the tram window. Clearly we need to work on reading!

The kids are chillin' out in the pediatric ER. (Elijah would have liked to hop up and sit down.) I think they would have a whole lot of fun there. They have video games! We've been fortunate enough to never have visited the ER, but we know all about it now.



















No comments: