Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brighton's First Cracker

Brighton got a bite of his first cracker today. It's so nice when they can actually pick up things and put it in their own mouth all on their own. (Unless it is a Lego, penny, hair barrette, or some other no-no.)

Brighton picked it right up and took a bite.
"Hmm...what's this, mommy?"

"Are you sure about this? Do you realize I'm eating something?"


"Let me look it over really good.
You're not tricking me to get me to eat something healthy, are you?"


"Look what mom gave me Lucy! I bet you wish you had one!
If only my cousin Patrick could see me. Who's the big boy now?!"


"Oh yeah! That's hitting the spot!"


"I wonder how many pieces I can fit in my mouth at once?"


"Yummy. I love my mommy! She gives me crackers!"

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh wow....He's gotten soooo big. It's been forever since I'm caught a glimpse of him at church or really a glimpse of any of your kids!! They are all so beautiful. Little Brighton is so handsome with his big boy cracker.
~
~Jess

Leisha said...

Beautiful little boy Becca - really!! ;-)