Saturday, November 22, 2008

Briley's Soccer Party

Briley had her end of the year soccer party at McDonalds




Her team was called the Shooting Stars. Her two uncles coached the team and two of her cousins were on the team with her. They had a decent season. They won some, tied some, and lost some. Briley scored a few goals and helped out on many. There were several games where she played all four quarters. Her uncle said she could run circles around all the other girls and still not get tired. (I already knew this. I deal with her energy day in and day out!)


Lucy was happy. Her cousin gave her a piece of cake. I was jealous that she got the corner piece. I love the icing. So did Lucy. That's all she liked. She ate the icing and left the rest.

Here is her before picture:

Here is her after picture:

I know you can't really tell by the picture, but she had chocolate lipstick. It was cute.






No comments: