Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twice Baked Potatoes



A few nights ago I made twice baked potatoes. All four children made their way into the kitchen at some point and asked, "What is that?" Once I explained that they were twice baked potatoes the oldest three asked, "You're putting potatoes in potatoes?!" Yes!
Here's a few pictures to tempt you.

Some with cheese on the top...

And some plain.

Hungry yet? I made the plain ones for me and thought most of the kids would want plain too. I was wrong. Everyone wanted the ones with cheese. We had twelve total and guess how many we had for leftovers? None. Zero. All gone.

Will loved them. He picked his last one up, ate the mashed part out, bit a hole in it, and looked through it. We don't normally let the kids play with their food, but we had to recreate the scene so I could get a picture!

No comments: