Saturday, January 17, 2009

Big Girl Lucy

My baby girl is a big girl now. No, she is not potty trained yet, but she is sleeping in a big girl bed now with her sister. About 7-8 times a night Lucy will get up, run in our room, and yell, "
Briley's bothering me!" I wonder who is really doing the bothering? Although Briley does do her fair share I'm sure.Her is Lucy's pretty crib. (I am so glad I found this picture because I took down the crib, moved it into the boys room, and replaced all the purple and pink bumper pads for reds and blues. Then I realized I didn't have a picture of Lucy's crib.



These pictures remind me of a high school friend who use to go around an say, "You're so pretty when you sleep." I think he got it from a movie. But just look at them.



Don't they just look so pretty? And calm? And quiet? Let me stress the last part. Quiet!


Little Angels!



And here are all of the animals that sleep in the bed where ever they will fit!


No comments: